.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, March 09, 2007

Factoids

I don't have a studio.

I'm enjoying The Shins' new album.

Captain America is supposed to be dead. Act surprised when he returns.

I still haven't finished my syndication package.

Nick Grove got a new haircut.

Eric Whetsel got a new job.

I recently got some cool comics from Dale Martin, Pam Bliss, Winter, Keith O'Brien, and Billy McKay.

I liked Little Miss Sunshine, but I wanted to like it more than I did.

A new showerhead can change your life.

I need to buy a ticket for The Grapes of Wrath.

I renewed my subscription to Entertainment Weekly.

I need to read more books.

I tried to make a peanut butter sandwich, but the bread was all moldy.

They only dedicate the yearbooks to the popular dead kids.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home