.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, January 11, 2007

On A Minor Note

Ten Days In: Happy New Year! So far the new year tastes like 2006, but I guess that's to be expected.

Work and Play: After three weeks of memorizing, rehearsals for Moon Over Buffalo once again started up this past Sunday and I think things are going pretty well so far. Some nights are better than others, of course. For example, last night went so great I got a hug from our director. Tonight I kept blowing the same four lines so hugs were not in the offering.

It is hard to believe the show premieres two weeks from this Friday! (By the way have you got your tickets yet?) As for work, I'm on first shift until the show ends. Thanks to the shift change, I've been slightly tired, but I vow to keep plugging on! Besides, it's not like I have a choice!

TV Quote: "Fifty dollars for a toy? No kid is worth that!" - Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home