.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, December 31, 2006

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? I Wrote This

The Ghost of Christmas Past: Well, Christmas has come and gone. Despite a bump or two on Christmas Eve, things went pretty well this year. Got some nice gifts, ate too much food, and generally had a good time. Of course, I think the highlight was seeing Tim and Brad. They traveled back to the north to spread some Christmas cheer, but unfortunately they couldn't stay too long. I was glad to see them and I wish they could been in town longer. Having dinner with them and Emily last Saturday felt like old times. And, though the suddenly reclusive Eric Whetsel did not make the trip back, I got to talk to him on Christmas day. Now I need to figure out when I can visit them in Austin. Hopefully, soon.

I'll Be Coma for Christmas: How do you waste a week off from work? Sleep through most of it like I did! This past Tuesday and Wednesday were one long snooze for yours truly. No wonder I never seem to get anything done!

Recently Departed: James Brown, Gerald Ford, and Saddam Hussein. Of course, only one of them was The Hardest Working Man in Show Business.

My New Year Resolution: To come up with some for next New Year's Eve.

My Favorite Christmas Card Comic:


Thanks, Dale!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home