.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm Not Your Stealer Partner

The Sad Facts of Life (Sort of Like That Episode Where Natalie Was Portrayed as Being Loose): No matter how busy my life is with activity and excitement, I will not blog about any of it. On the other hand, I could have all the time in the world and I would still find an excuse not to blog. Shameful, shameful behavior! Mrs. Garrett would not be proud.

What I Learned Today: Comedians Sarah Silverman and Laura Silverman are sisters. Huh!

Moon Glow: So we're into the second week of Moon Over Buffalo and Thursday's show went pretty swimmingly with some nice snap that belied the fact we were off for three days. We got a positive review in Wednesday's paper which is always nice. I don't know if good reviews effect ticket sales, but they're always nice on the ego.

Last week during rehearsals, I pulled something along the calf of my right leg which caused some swelling and some hobbling. My limp is not as pronounced this week, but my foot has swollen to look like a giant baby's foot which delights me to no end.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Tom,

    I've heard good things about this show! Congrats!

    John

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home