.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, October 08, 2006

All Work and No Play

Work: I actually worked some major overtime this past week which makes me very happy. One of the sad things about Touchy Feely Fotos (and there are many!) is that the only time you can make real money is when you're working overtime and that doesn't happen very often. At least, in my department.

Alias: If I was a Harlem Globetrotter, I would call myself Meadowlark Cherry.

Pain: I had the misfortune of overhearing a couple of my fellow co-workers reenacting their favorite scenes from Madea's Family Reunion. Damn you, Tyler Perry!

As Seen on TV (Good): I just got done watching the season premieres of Veronica Mars and Lost (Thanks again, Nick!) and it was tasty TV fun. Looking forward to next week's episodes.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home