.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Snail Male

Currently: Trying to update my blog on my increasingly sluggish computer while eating miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. I'm also toying around with the idea of getting a new computer. Would anybody be willing to depart with some capital in order to make this whim a reality?

Fourteen Dollars: The amount I received after selling a coffee table and an end table to a former neighbor. Said sum is currently in the bank.

Egg Noodles and Ketchup: Going from broadband to dial up is painfully noticeable. Now I understand how Henry Hill feels at the end of Goodfellas.

The Syndication Package: I really have dragged this out for too long, but I swear the end is near. The current goal is for the end of September.

Things I Recently Purchased: A three cheese omelet, a sketchbook, two Micron pens, two dips of vanilla frozen custard (My current addiction), an order of onion rings, six stamps, and a newspaper.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home