.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Small Collection of Recent Reflections

The End is Near: I called to get the phone disconnected yesterday. Good-bye, 747-0667! I will miss you.

Things at The Group Home I Will Miss:
The spiral staircase, the lazy susan cabinet in the kitchen, the dishwasher, the sun room, my bedroom closet that held my entire comic book collection, the parade of people who usually dropped by, and my roommates.

Things at The Group Home I Will Not Miss: The lobby that constantly flooded when it rained, the so-so washer and dryer that I rarely used, and the shower curtain I have dubbed "Pig Pen".

Loser of the Week: Pluto. Robbed of its status as a planet and banished from the solar system by a bunch of egghead bullies, Pluto has become the Rodney Dangerfield of the Milky Way. Who knew astronomers could be so cruel?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home