.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Movers and Shakers

I've been a little sad the last couple of days. I guess that's pretty normal when something good ends. The Group Home has just a couple days left and then the party's over. It's funny to think back and remember my slight hesitation about moving to 3101 West Bethel. All of my stupid doubts and fears at the time seem so pointless in hindsight. Living at The Group Home has been great and I wouldn't trade the last two years here for the world. I've made a home here and it's becoming clear that it is going to be a lot harder to give up than I originally thought.

I haven't really started to pack up just yet. To be honest, most of my stuff is in boxes anyway. I took Thursday off to make the big move which should take two or three hours at the most. Of course, I may be underestimating a bit, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Friday is the day The Group Homies drive down to Austin in a Hoosier caravan to their new home on Meadow Creek. As it stands, I'll be going with them so I'll be offline for awhile. Hopefully, I'll have some news from my travels to share when I return. Until then, feel free to miss me while I'm gone.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home