.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, September 17, 2006

People in the Dark

I recently got back from seeing Lost in Yonkers at the Muncie Civic and it was a wonderful production. Of course, the highlight for me was seeing the great Wanita Spence in one of her best acting roles, playing a woman completely her opposite yet nailing the character masterfully. It was truly a treat to see her stretch her wings as an actress. Superb stuff.

The only negative thing about my night at the theatre is hearing the grumblings and complaints from some of my fellow audience members. Geesh, some people are never happy. They harp about how hot it is, how cold it is, how much they hate kids in the audience, and so on. Yet these same people make the most racket during the performance. Sometimes I think it's better to see a show from backstage than put up with such petty, little nitpicks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home