.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another Damn Day of Nothing Up

Nada: I really don't have anything to say. I've been plodding along at my usual pace. Nothing special. Just la dee dah.

Chicken: I perfer the dark meat. Probably the thigh the most, but a plate full of drumsticks is always appealing. The breast always seems to be too dry for my taste.

The Number of Ketchup Packets I Received at Lunch Friday: Four

Lancealot Link: Tina Majorino is one of my favorite actresses at the moment. I've enjoyed her recurring role on Big Love and her role as Mac on Veronica Mars is just one of the reasons I have recently become smitten with the series (Definitely looking forward to the season opener in a couple weeks!) so here's a link to an interview with Miss Majorino that I recently stumbled upon (Courtsey of TV Tattle).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home