.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Stagy

Good-bye, Columbus Day: So did anybody celebrate the day we honor the man that gave us Adventures in Babysitting?
Besides bank employees and the postal service? I know I didn't get the day off. Is Columbus Day really necessary? Of all of the American holidays, it is truly the appendix.

Stage Tom: I went to an audition at the Muncie Civic yesterday and I think it went pretty well. Definitely an improvement from
my bombtactular audition last year. There weren't many people when I arrived though I did bump into some familiar faces (Hello, Shaun! Hello, Barry!). I did a short monologue from Greater Tuna and I was prepared to sing a song from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, but I didn't see an accompanist about so I stuck to the monologue. It went quick. I guess we'll see if anything comes out of it.


Austin City Limits: According to my last phone conversation, Eric is now working at Dell, Brad has become a security guard, and Tim did some more extra work for Friday Night Lights. They bought a washer for twenty-five dollars last Sunday and Eric is learning some Spanish with the help of his fellow co-workers.

Eric's Spanish Word of the Day: Guero

Speaking of Which: I just bought Beck's new album. How about you?

Next Time: Jughead blogging!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home