.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Showbiz Today

To Serve and To Project: Well, I don't know if you have heard the buzz, but a reality show is being shot in Muncie. Entitled Armed and Famous, the show will feature a handful of D-list celebrities as they train to be reserve policemen for the Muncie Police Department (Coincidentally, a D-list police department!). The recruits include Erik Estrada, La Toya Jackson, and Jack Osborne.

As someone who avoids reality shows like the plague, I really have no opinion about the show, but I hope it turns out to be a major disaster for everyone involved because nothing is funnier than a disaster caught on film. Don't let me down, Muncie's finest!

The Number of Ketchup Packets I Received at Lunch Yesterday: Five

Poster Boy: I recently finished my first poster for The Muncie Civic Theatre.


So what do you think?

Sometimes There's A Man:


Not only does the Dude abide, but he also Christmas shops!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home