.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Party Poop

Moon Over Buffalo: Rehearsals for the big show started this past Sunday and we finished blocking out the first act last night. Despite being in massive shy mode (No surprise there unfortunately), I think things have started out on the right note. Now I just need to memorize my 10,000 lines and learn how to fence.

Company Christmas Party: Yesterday was the big holiday gathering for Touchy Feely Fotos, a joyous celebration that gave all of us serfs the opportunity to sup with our generous masters. I only went for the free food (which I admit was pretty good) and for the gift card they handed out (Twenty dollars this year, five more than last time). Fortunately, I got to sit at the cool kids' table (I would mention names, but they know who they are!) so I was with good company as I devoured my free lunch. Then I fled the scene to avoid hearing The Great Master give his annual speech about the company's past year and all of the useless numbers that entails. I'm sure I didn't miss much.

Also: One of the servers at the big feast had a slight resemblance to
Amy Sedaris. She gave me water and I said thank you.

Today's TV Quote: "I want to cry so bad, but I don't think I can spare the moisture."- Lucille Bluth (Arrested Development)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home