.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Cadillac of Worms

Work: 'Tis the season for lay offs at Touchy Feely Fotos though I survived the cut so far. I'm debating if that's a good thing or not.

Play: We had a great rehearsal last night. I actually think I found my character's voice after struggling with it the last couple of weeks. Though George Hay is in his fifties, I've decided to play the part younger and it seems to be working.

Today's Holiday Greeting: Happy Hanukkah!


The Most Played Christmas Song on The Radio:
"I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas"

The Reason God Made DVDs: For Your Consideration was in town for two weeks and I never got a chance to see it. Dang it!

Living on The Air: Speaking of DVDs, the one show many thought would never come out on DVD is actually coming out soon. WKRP in Cincinnati is supposed to be out sometime next year. However, due to copyright issues, some of the music originally used on the show will be replaced with some other stuff so it will be interesting to see how they'll work around that. As a fan of the show, I'm just glad it will finally be available to own. In honor of that, here's some WKRP trivia: Which character was the highest paid employee at the station? The answer next time around!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home