.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, July 20, 2006

201

The Syndication Package: I currently have thirty strips inked and lettered. The magic number is thirty-six. I have started to quibble a bit concerning which strips may or may not make the cut, but I'm happy overall with the results.

Words I Learned From Charles Schulz: Sigh, sarcastic, beagle, fussbudget, and blockhead.

Happy News: I received something interesting in the mail last Friday and I was going to write about it, but I think I need to wait a bit before I do. Ain't I a tease?

The Number of Ketchup Packets I Received at Lunch Yesterday: Seven

Subtle Insult: "You have such a distinguished personality! How fortunate it is not shared by others."

Question:


Is this cat really playing solitaire?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home