.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Good Advice from a TV Character

Office Space: My department at work was moved to a different location this past week. We're now in the back of the building, abbreviated and exposed. I'm still getting used to the change, but it hasn't been too bad the last couple of days. A lot warmer in the back though so sitting next to a fan is a must.

I am Yoko: I found a beetle in my hair yesterday. I guess that's better than lice.

The Syndication Package: I'm one strip away from the magic 36.

Deadwood Quote of the Day: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man and give some back."- Al Swearengen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home