.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ongoing Developments

The Final Countdown: One more week and The Group Home will be no more! Tears have yet to form in my eyes, but I'll probably get a little misty before everything is said and done. In related news, my soon-to-be ex-roomies have secured a place in Austin so there is a house waiting for them. Lucky bastards.

Good News: Two friends of mine have just become parents! Congratulations, Marty and Jen!

More Good News: I received my check for my voiceover debut this past Monday! I don't know if this makes me a professional voiceover artist or not, but, at least, it's a step in the right direction.

The Syndication Package: Do you hear that scuffling sound? It's me dragging my feet, I'm afraid. Though I have reached my goal for 36 strips, I'm going to replace two or three with other strips and that process is moving like a glacier. I think the upcoming move has slowed my momentum to a standstill and I probably won't get back into the grove until after I've moved out. On the plus side, the strips are basically done. I just have to erase them, reinforce some lines, and such. That won't take no time at all so by the end of September they should be on their way to the syndicates. Feets don't fail me now!

For Joe:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home