.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Crabcakes and Kabobs (I Only Ate the Latter)

Midsummer Revisited: This past Thursday found me playing a wall again. All of us rustics (and Puck) performed at the Minnetrista Cultural Center for their Faeries, Sprites & Lights benefit and it went pretty smoothly. We did all of the rustics' scenes and our audiences were small, but enthusiastic. It was just fun to act around and be silly with a bunch of talented actors again. I had a good time and I got a couple of free chicken shish kabobs out of the deal, too!

The Syndication Package: Twenty strips are all set for the most part. I'll probably be sending them away at the end of July if I continue to ink at this rate.

Currently Living in My DVD Player: The fourth and sadly final season of Home Movies

The Number of Ketchup Packets I Received at Lunch Yesterday: Three

Deadwood Quote of the Day: "Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live."-Calamity Jane

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home