.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rest in Pieces

When You Pay Peanuts Expect Monkeys: I found out yesterday at work that I will be receiving a 35ยข raise. Finally I'll have enough money to buy that pack of gum I've had my eye on.

Master of My Domain: I just renewed my domain name (www.thosefunkyidiots.com, of course!) for another year. For those interested, www.thosefunkyidiots.net and www.thosefunkyidiots.org are still available.

The Number of Ketchup Packets I Received at Lunch Tuesday: Eleven

The Syndication Package: Suffered some lettering woes yesterday and ruined two strips with excess ink. That was slightly frustrating, but I'm over it now. I did rebound with at least one strip successfully inked and lettered. I have 24 strips at the moment.

Currently Living in My DVD Player: The second season of Deadwood

It's Not Easy Being Green:



Here's some sad news concerning The Ceramic Tile and Carpet frog. From what I read at The Star Press, the giant frog fell apart as its new owners attempted to move it last Friday. Thus a little piece of local color is now history. Bummer.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home