.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Move On

Good News: After weeks, months, and years of hemming and hawing, I have finally started to put the finishing touches to my syndication package. Yes, I'll be sending Those Funky Idiots back to the syndicates soon and I guess we'll see what happens. So far I have inked six strips. I'm aiming for thirty-six. More progress soon.

Shirts: It's not safe being one of my shirts. I stupidly tore one of my newest shirts today and then the cursing began. It's a small tear, but it's already ruined in my mind and I really loved that shirt! It was plaid and orange and I really looked good in it! Hopefully, I can get another one to replace it.

The Number of Ketchup Packets I Received at Lunch Yesterday: Ten

Geography: Audrea Quinton is in San Diego. For those who don't know, Audrea was one of the talented actors featured in a little public access show near to my heart called Those Funky Idiots. Audrea played Sara Euler and The Rummage Sale Lady. She and her beau recently headed out west to find their fortune and, according to all reports, they are settling in nicely. Good luck, Audrea, and keep in touch!

Deadwood Quote of the Day: "Change ain't lookin' for friends. Change calls the tune we dance to."- Al Swearengen

Finally:


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home