.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Look Back with Anger

Well, I spent the last week of 2005 as a bitter, lazy bum. I did very little if anything and I feel a bit grouchy about it. Well, I feel a little grouchy about everything it seems. I think I'm frustrated because everything is at a standstill and nothing I do seems to move me forward. It doesn't help that I'm a lazy procrastinator who's afraid to take chances. I'm 36 years-old and I'm not where I want to be in life. I'm stuck and I don't know how to be unstuck. Man, I've had this particular albatross around my neck for years and I'm afraid it's going to remain there in the new year.

Despite that gloomy paragraph lingering above, I am grateful to have some good friends. The last two nights I have spent the evenings with some good and kind people and I had a great time each night. Thanks to the Reeses, the Kaehrs, the Coles, and Joe Skeen for the good company and for cheering up a bitter, fat cartoonist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home