.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Shopping Maul

I'm not done with my Christmas shopping so that means I have to brave the crowds tomorrow. I'm planning on going early, but planning and doing are two different things. I did pick some stuff up today so it wasn't a total shopping bust. No, the bust part comes into play when I receive my credit card bills. Santa, give me a million dollars please!


Besides prowling the aisles and nearly getting sideswiped by a SUV, I took in the final showing of Eight: The Reindeer Monologues and I really enjoyed it. It was kind of strange seeing it, knowing I was supposed to be in it once upon a time. I regret I had to miss the opportunity to work with such a talented cast. Kudos to my friends, Jerry Cole, Judy Malone, and Joe Skeen, for turning in some great performances! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home