.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, December 16, 2005

Reindeer Games



Eight: The Reindeer Monologues opens later tonight and the cast is featured on the cover of the latest issue of All Access. I still regret having to drop out of the show, but I'm looking forward to seeing it. Congratulations to everybody in the herd and break some legs!

Hey, I received a nice, little check from Touchy Feely Fotos for playing game show host for the holiday party! It was an unexpected surprise and I truly appreciated it. I guess I have to retract some of my grousing concerning the matter. And what did I do with my newly required funds? Bought food, of course.


Eric has started to worship a golden armchair that sits in the sun room at the Group Home. Eric is still working out the details on his newfound dogma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home