.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Appearing in a Mailbox Near You!



Well, I finally mailed off my Christmas comic to all my family and friends Tuesday morning. Hopefully, everyone will receive it before Christmas Eve. I think this year's holiday cheer turned out pretty well. It stars Giraffe Man, a superhero with a super long neck. He was created by my friend, John Oak Dalton, and I hope I did John's creation justice! 


This past Sunday one of the Funky Idiots graduated from Ball State University. The sweet and kind Audrea Quinton (Seen as the Rummage Sale Lady in the above picture) got herself a college degree and I couldn't be happier for her. Congratulations, Audrea!


The majority of Eric's fish died this past weekend. Eric is still mourning his loss, but vows to restock his aquarium one day soon! 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home