.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yule Log


Christmas time is coming and I've finally started my Christmas shopping (a.k.a "Going further into debt") over the weekend. It would be so nice to have a paying job over the holidays. A good paying job that lasted year round would even be better. Santa, are you listening?

I'm gradually putting together a Christmas comic to send out to my family and friends. Hopefully, I'll get it done before the holiday season comes and goes. I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator. Santa, are you listening?

By the way, the reindeer photo accompanying this post was taken by my good friend, Theresa Keihn. Apparently, Theresa's neighbors were vandalized last year and their reindeer were forced into a sexual situation. Luckily, Theresa documented this outrage and I'm happy to share it with you! Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home