.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Leftovers

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and the only thing to show for it is the leftovers. I had two Thanksgiving dinners this year. One on Thanksgiving day at Aunt Linda and Uncle Jerry's and an another dinner at the Group Home on Black Friday. For the fun of it, we at the Home decided to throw a post-Thanksgiving dinner for our family and friends with a turkey and everything. Tim called it "Thanksgiving: The Sequel". Despite a turkey that took a bit longer to bake than we anticipated, I think everybody enjoyed themselves. I'm just satisfied I didn't burn the dishes I made and that they were actually edible (Nothing ruins a dinner faster than a trip to the hospital to get your stomach pumped!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home