.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Fourth Day of My 38th Year

Hello!: I'm back from Texas and I had a good time in Austin with all my friends! I kept a travel journal during my vacation so I'll be sharing some stuff from that in the next couple of posts. In the meanwhile, I want to thank everybody who wished me a happy birthday this past week. Speaking of which...

My Birthday Bounty: Six cards, an ice cream cake, a box of Dots, a roll of giant Smarties, a copy of High Fidelity, a bag of M&M's, $255.00 in American currency, and a battered copy of Little Archie #158

Lone Star Fact: Texas has no state income tax

The Best Reason Why I Should Wash My Car: Splattered bug corpses from Arkansas may be screwing up its resale value

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home