.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, January 20, 2006

Things of Interest to Me (Your Mileage May Vary)


David Sedaris is coming to Indianapolis in April and I would really love to see him. If I had the money, I would get a ticket right now, but finances are low at the moment. So, so low. I'm constantly puzzled by the fact that I'm not independently wealthy, but I have mentioned that before. Oh, well! I'll try to figure out a way to go to the show. Wish me luck!

Well, the fate of Arrested Development is up in the air. I think it's common knowledge that there's no chance of it returning to Fox, but it sounds like Showtime may be pursuing it so there's a glimmer of hope, I guess. However, it's nice to know George Michael and Maeby are finding work elsewhere (via TV Tattle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home