.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kibble and Bits

I'm still recovering from Hairdo U...According to my records, I received my saddle stapler a year ago today and I've been happily stapling ever since!...Chores I do around the Group Home include loading and unloading the dishwasher, taking out the trash to the dumpster, replacing the toilet paper, and coming up with excuses for not cleaning my room...I discovered the perfect job for me: Driving the Admobile! (via Pam Bliss)...Watching School of Rock makes me very happy...I started work on a new Idiots comic book! Wanna place a bet on how long it's going to take me to finish it?...Has Barry Van Dyke ever appeared in anything that didn't involve his father?...I need lots and lots of money. Anybody care to give me some?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home