.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, July 04, 2014

Dime Bag Comics

Dime Bag Comics
 
Recently cartoonist extraordinaire Dale Martin asked me to participate in a comic book anthology he was putting together that would benefit the Percolator Artspace and the Social Service League of Lawrence in Lawrence, Kansas and I said "YES!". Of course that was a few weeks ago and yesterday I received my contributor copies and I was very pleased! Dime Bag Comics is a fun book with some cool comics by some super cartoonists (Like Keith O'Brien and J.B. Winter, for example)! I'm honored to be part of such a worthy project!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Glad you liked the finished book, Tom - I was pretty happy with it, too. As always, I appreciate having one of your wonderful pieces in my comics; this was truly a group effort, and it's a book that's so much better than if I'd tried to make a comic without you all!

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home