.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Year in The Life

In 2007: I was in a comedy that featured me pulling down my pants every night (Don't worry! I was double bagged for safety), I attended S.P.A.C.E with the Dalton boys, I drove to Austin to see my friends and actually got a glimpse of the elusive Harry Knowles, I attended a high school reunion, I got a part in a student film, I threw worms at an old lady, I worked a lot of overtime at Touchy Feely Fotos, read some good books, actually went to the movies, and that's about it.

So far in 2008: I accidentally fried some pork chops covered in powdered sugar (I thought it was flour), I was yelled at by a complete stranger, and I reluctantly dropped out of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Hopefully, the best is yet to come!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey Hero!!!

    You getting my emails???

    Jeff

    By Blogger Jeff, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home