.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, November 15, 2007

By The Numbers

1. It's been weeks since I last updated this space and, yes, I'm ashamed.

2. No, I didn't dress up for Halloween because I'm a bum. Sadly, I was planning on dressing up as one of my favorite TV characters, but bad planning and chronic procrastination (One of my old foes!) sabotaged that idea. Boo!

3. Despite only nine votes and a possible recount, it looks like Muncie has elected another fat, white guy for mayor. The more things change, the more they stay the same. If this trend continues, perhaps I should throw my hat into the ring!

4. It looks like Grove Lake is set to debut on December 8 at 8:00pm at Pruis Hall. No info concerning ticket prices as of yet. This past Monday, I had to rerecord some dialogue (I got to loop! I got to loop!) for the movie and, from the few scenes I saw, it looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!

5. Nibble #4 recently got reviewed by Optical Sloth!

6. It looks like I'll be auditioning for One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest this Saturday.

7. I still haven't written about my trip to Austin. I'm such an ass.

8. Still undecided about renewing Jughead.

9. Could someone please buy me the Flight of the Conchords dvd? It would make me ever-so happy!

10. I'm still ashamed and I'm still an ass. Typical.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home