.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Fancy and Sluggo


ALL HAIL THERAPY DOG "FANCY"! ALL MUST HAIL HER!

Casting News: Well, it looks like all my years working at Touchy Feely Fotos has finally paid off because I just found out I was cast as one of the inmates in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I think I'll be playing Cheswick.

Scoop: I guess Touchy Feely Fotos hired a comedian to perform at this year's Christmas party. Why does that fill me with an ominous sense of dread?

Weather: It snowed yesterday. It is not snowing now.

Friendly Reminder: Grove Lake debuts at Pruis Hall this Saturday at 8:00pm and I guess admission is free! If you ever wanted to see my mug splattered on the big screen, this is your chance!



ALL HAIL "FANCY"! ALL MUST HAIL HER!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home