.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today's Briefing

Question of the Day: Should I renew my subscription to Jughead?

Reading: The Boy Detective Fails by Joe Meno

Album of the Moment: Moonswept, The Roches

Link of the Day: One of the students working on Grove Lake (Also known as "That movie I participated in over the summer"!) just set up a page on MySpace concerning the production of that particular film. If you're curious, I suggest you check it out!

Good News: My friends, Gina and Sean, recently tied the knot! Congratulations!

Bad News: I have yet to receive the two Gumby comics I won on eBay. Somebody is going to get some negative feedback!

Finally:


I just finished my latest minicomic, Nibble #4! This issue deals with Halloween and the creatures that roam the night in search of fun-sized candy bars. If you're interested in a copy, just let me know!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home