.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Side Dish

Turkey Day: I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving! I actually fixed a turkey's breast and it was a tiny success. At least, it didn't taste like salmonella! However, my attempt to replicate my Aunt Lee Ann's tasty cheesy corn dish was a disappointment. I'm afraid I used too much cream cheese and not enough corn. Guess you can't win them all.

Chips and Dip: I wasn't there to witness it, but I heard D-list celeb Erik Estrada visited Touchy Feely Fotos this past Monday. Apparently Estrada is in town to renew his status as a reserve police officer for the Muncie police department (Remember Armed and Famous? Don't worry, neither does America). I can only imagine the ruckus his appearance caused. I'm sure there was plenty of high-pitched shrieking and pawing from middle-aged women wearing pajama bottoms and Colts paraphernalia.

Question of the Day: Is it sad that I'm happy that Paige Davis is returning to Trading Spaces?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home