.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Putting On The Dog

Homecoming: David Letterman was in town Friday for the dedication of a building that shares his name at Ball State. Thousands showed up to hear him speak. I was at work.

Comic Book Confidential:


Cartoonist extraordinaire Dale Martin recently sent me a bundle of Watusi the Talking Dog comics which feature some of my scribblings! In issue # 23, Dale gave me the opportunity to complete the final panels for a handful of his fun jam comics and I did my best to fulfill his challenge! It was a lot of fun and I'm still honored Dale offered me a chance to finish some of Watusi's misadventures. Thanks again, Dale!

Album of the Moment: Under the Blacklight, Rilo Kiley

My Favorite Panel:



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home