.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Sign of The Times

All Mobbed Up: So the last episode of The Sopranos was a bit of a let down, but I'm generally pleased with the sixth season. It'll be interesting to see how things will wrap up in the upcoming final eight episodes, but that's going to be down the road in 2007.

The Sign of The Bust: Everybody successfully survive the dreaded 6/6/06? No encounters with the Auntie Christ on my end. She's such a tease.

Current Pet Peeve: My Mom's DVD player

You Say It's Your Birthday: A week from now, I'll be celebrating another birthday. I know some people may want to buy me gifts in honor of my big day, but I want to put a stop to that foolishness! As I get closer to turning 37, I have decided that at my age gifts are really not necessary. No, just a simple card or an acknowledgement is all that I need so I don't want anybody to go to the trouble and the expense to buy me a gift! Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home