.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Return of the King

Okay, time for some more Larry King-sized ramblings, because it's so gosh darn easy!...Yes, I did dress up for Halloween. I was Thing #1 from The Cat in the Hat. I'll post a picture once I get my hands on one...Smarties are the poor man's SweeTarts...Arrested Development is the best show on television and it's a damn shame no one is watching it (Except all us cool people)!...Seeing a little baby's picture in the obituaries can really bring me down...Squidbillies: acceptable, 12 oz. Mouse: unacceptable...Here's a question for a DC Comics fanboy/fangirl: Do you think Monsieur Mallah ever gets jealous of Gorilla Grodd?...Something from a recent New Yorker that made me laugh: "We've got to fire Brownie. We're Brownie-firers."...Finally, here's one of the reasons I love John Dalton's comic books:

2 Comments:

  • Senior Citizen Bloggers Defy Stereotypes
    CHICAGO Forget shuffleboard, needlepoint, and bingo. Web logs, usually considered the domain of alienated adolescents and home for screeds from middle-aged pundits, are gaining a foothold as a new leisure-time ...
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 PM  

  • Anonymous, you truly do suck.

    By Blogger Tom, at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home