.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Friday, November 11, 2005

All the News Fit to Print


Time for another progress report!

Good News
I think my bout with Bell's Palsy is about over. Things have generally returned back to normal though I still have some trouble spitting (Aren't you glad I shared that tidbit?).

Bad News
I received my hospital bill from my night in the emergency room and oy! Though my insurance took care of most of it, it's still pretty pricey. Why, oh why am I not independently wealthy?

Good News
Though I know I have no chance of getting it, I applied for the receptionist position at work (Okay, stop giggling!). My application was not the greatest. It reminded me of all those lousy cover letters I consistently crank out time after time. Oh well, at least I tried.

Bad News
It looks like I may get laid off tomorrow. I repeat: Why, oh why am I not independently wealthy?

Good News


I finally printed up my 24 hour comic book that I made earlier this year. It's such an odd, little book about a bratty boy, a talking fish, and other assorted nonsense. If you want to give it a shot, some more info can be found here!

2 Comments:

  • Email Eases Ex-Spouses' Exasperation
    Ben Stevens from the South Carolina Family Law Blog had this great post today. I too encourage some of my clients to use email to communicate with the ex.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 AM  

  • Oh,Anonymous, must you whore yourself in front of everyone?

    By Blogger Tom, at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home