.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Comic Thoughts

Here's some random thoughts about the comic books I recently purchased.

Outsiders #28
On the cover, the Outsiders look extremely ticked off. You would think they would be happy I bought their comic, but not this bunch! Things don't improve much on the inside. Everybody is mopey, drunk, and blowing up buildings. Maybe things will get better next issue.

Y: The Last Man #37
We finally see a side of Yorick that we haven't seen before.

Villains United #5
This comic really appeals to my inner DC fanboy. Villains galore and then some. Gail Simone is doing a great job with The Secret Six and the Society. Nice to see the return of Lady Quark and the Pariah, too. Looking forward to the next issue!

Jughead #168

Jughead is a hair puller. Keep that in mind when you want to pick a fight with Forsythe Jones.

And, yes, I collect Jughead and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

2 Comments:

  • Next time I see you--Jughead intervention!

    John

    By Blogger John Oak Dalton, at 4:50 PM  

  • Sorry, John, but I don't think anything could cure me of my Jughead jones!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home