.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sneaking Out of River City: A Fat Cartoonist's Shame

I'm so ashamed. I went to the Civic for a call back for The Music Man earlier today, but I ended up sneaking out. It was the dancing that did it to me. I really can't dance and, for some reason, I forgot how much dancing there is in The Music Man. This realization came about as I stood among a group of potential River City citizens trying to learn the steps to the Shapoopi. Well, I pooped out quickly so I decided to cut my losses and took off. I tried to exit stealthily and I think I succeeded without being noticed.

Of course, I feel like a major league loser as I type this. I could have at least tried to fumble my way through the dancing portion of the audition, but I balked. Actually, I bawk bawked. Oh, well. It wasn't the first time and it probably won't be the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home