.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"Slightly Annoying"

Another three day weekend is over and done. I spent my time doing laundry, sleeping in, and attending family gatherings. Went to Aunt Carol's for a cook-out on Sunday and, on Saturday, I helped celebrate my niece Maddie's fifth birthday over at her grandparents. At that party, my other niece Keeley told me I was "slightly annoying". Slightly stung, I tried to impress her by taking her around her grandpa's pond in a paddleboat. I think it was a sign of things to come when I boarded the craft and it slightly submerged into the water. Then the paddling began and Uncle Tom's leg muscles quickly gave out. After going around in a circle for ten minutes, I threw in the towel and limped the vessel back to shore. Keke was disappointed and I'm sure her opinion of her uncle did not improve.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a airline dallas ticket site.. It seemed to be a pretty uneventful day. But one thing did stick out in my mind. It was this one site I found on a really weird search engine about airline dallas ticket . It's probably not your most common thing search for, but this site sure has a way of giving you the right information. Go ahead, if you like airline dallas ticket , then take a peak. It may just peak your interest.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home