.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Thursday, October 27, 2005

King Me




It's time to write like Larry King!...Halloween is quickly approaching and I'm still deciding if I'm going to dress up this year...I don't know if I want to live in a world where nobody remembers Kukla, Fran, and Ollie...I really enjoyed the Wallace and Gromit movie (They had me with Anti-Pesto), but I still think The Wrong Trousers is their best outing...I wish I could write about movies and television as well as this guy... I need to buy some toothpaste...I recently saw an episode of Law and Order that featured the actress who plays Maria on Sesame Street. She was a witness that testified against a murderous transvestite. I don't know about you, but I always find it a little weird to see actors from Sesame Street acting in other shows. It's like bumping into one of your teachers at the supermarket...When I started to write this, I thought I had a lot to write about, but now I'm not so sure...If a movie has "Based on a True Story" in its title, I have no desire to see it...By the way, Sonia Manzano is the name of the actress who plays Maria. I think she was one of my first TV crushes...I like all of the Iron Chefs, but I have a fondness for Sakai.

1 Comments:

  • Tom, lots of people remember Kukla, fran and Ollie. Lookie here:

    http://users.ultinet.net/~kfo/index.html

    Love Always,

    Buelah Witch

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home