.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, April 13, 2014

At This Moment

I’m pet sitting for my friends, Jerry and Judy, so the weight of responsibilty falls on my meager shoulders again. Must keep the animals alive! I'm such a weak man.

I'm eating a piece of colby jack cheese.

S.P.A.C.E. is this weekend. I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend this year. Still frustrated with myself for not writing about my last S.P.A.C.E. experience a couple years back. One of these days I’ll get my act together!

Got tickets to see Cabaret at the Muncie Civic next Saturday. Looking forward to seeing my friend, Rita Wessel, back on the big stage again!

Might see a movie today. Haven’t braved a multiplex in a couple years.

Mad Men returns tonight. Game of Thrones is on, too. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see Games. Sigh.


Got scripts to write. Radio show in a couple weeks. We'll be performing an episode of Dragnet. At least, I have one script I don't have to worry about! Thanks, genericradio.com!

Have I mentioned I'm a weak man?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home