.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

My Comic Book Collection: Close to Home #2

Dear Bongo
 
It was a pleasant surprise leafing through Sergio Aragones Funnies #12 and finding a letter by my friend (and super cartoonist) Dale Martin on the letter page! Dale's letter shared my exact feelings upon finding out that SAF was ending its run. How fitting that they published Dale's missive in the last issue. Fortunately, it sounds like Sergio Aragones Funnies will return in the near future at another publisher. Something for me and Dale to look forward to, I'm sure!
 
Tiny toon figure by Sergio Aragones. Bongo Comics

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • So true! Even though it sounds like Sergio will be starting with a new #1, it's worth it if it means more comics like he's made in this series. Heck, they could all be a new #1, as long as he keeps 'em coming...

    By Blogger SmearySoapboxPress, at 10:10 PM  

  • I strongly agree with that sentiment!

    By Blogger Tom, at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home