.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Yesterday's Comic Haul (4/12/14)

Mermaid Man
 
Astro City #11
 
Rocky and Bullwinkle #2
 
SpongeBob Comics #31
 
The Walking Dead #125
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total cost: $14.98
 
Notes- I have to admit I’ve been shirking my blogger duties in regard to my recent comic hauls. With my laptop freezing at the drop of the hat nowadays (Some days are better than others, of course), sometimes it’s better to surf the web than provide new content. Anyway that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it…Saturday’s purchases felt ho-hum collectively. Astro City was lightweight to me (Nice cover tho!), The “All Out War” storyline in The Walking Dead appears to be ending in a whimper (That's how Negan goes down? Really?), and, despite a Mermaid Man story with art by Ramona Fradon, SpongeBob has been lacking its usual thrills the last issue or two. Only Rocky and Bullwinkle provided any pep so I name it the winner of this haul!
 
Mermaid Man was created by Stephen Hillenburg.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home