.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yesterday's Comic Haul (12/15/12)

Georgina
 
Archie #635
 
Futurama #64
 
House of Fun
 
Popeye #8
 
SpongeBob Comics #15
 
The Walking Dead #105
 
Purchased at Bob's Comic Castle. Total cost: $20 and some change
 
Notes: Bob got me a copy of House of Fun liked he promised. All is forgiven, Bob!...My confession: I bought that issue of Archie just for the Jill Thompson cover...Some heartbreaking scenes for Carl in the latest Walking Dead. Your mileage may vary...I really hate that glossy paper stock that leaves fingerprints. Maybe I should wear gloves to read comics now...This haul's winner? House of Fun.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Is it recognizably Jill's work? Or done house style?

    By Blogger Postmaster, at 10:01 AM  

  • Yes, it's her style with her trademark watercolors.

    By Blogger Tom, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home