.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It Don't Worry Me

I just got my tax refund check and all the money is practically spent. I need more tax refund checks...Today is the official first day of spring and it's supposed to snow...I recently came up with a killer idea for a theme restaurant. I call it Anime Buffet and it features Japanese pop culture! Just imagine booths in shapes of robots and giant monsters with Japanese waitresses wearing blue and purple wigs. It would be just like Jack Rabbit Slim, but with an Asian flair! If my idea appeals to your inner investor, just float some capital my way!...While flipping through some channels last night, I stumbled upon Nashville on TMC and I'm glad I did. I've only seen the last half-hour of it before so I was curious to see the rest of it. I missed the very beginning of it, but I didn't mind. I enjoyed it immensely and I've been thinking about it all day. I want to see it again. I wonder if it is out on DVD?...I just checked and it is...Okay, I just bought it. What did I say about needing more tax checks?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home