.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ketchup

Time to play catch-up...

Last Saturday Midsummer finally ended and we went out on top! We had our largest audience closing night and they were very enthusiastic. Despite some minor reservations at first, I'm really glad to have been part of such a great show. I had a good time working with a talented cast and director! It was also great to finally share the stage with my friends Joe Skeen, Judy Cole, and Jerry Cole! While parting is such a sweet sorrow, I hope I have a chance to work with all these creative folks in the near future!

Last Sunday


It was Sopranos Sunday and, in honor of the new season, we celebrated with spaghetti and garlic bread (I was hoping to have some baked ziti as well, but the cost and the time made me reconsider. Yes, I know I'm cheap and lazy!). Eric cooked everything up with his usually panache (See picture up above for proof) and, like Tony Soprano, we all took one in the gut. Fortunately for us, pasta is not as painful as a bullet!



Last Monday-Friday I went back to second shift at Touchy Feely Fotos and the typical drudgery ensued. I'll spare you the details.

Yesterday I spent nearly six hours watching an Endurance marathon on Discovery Kids. Then I did my laundry. I'll spare you the details.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home