.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tom Cherry Experience

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Five for Blogging

1. On the first day of spring, I nearly ran over a robin. 2. It snowed yesterday. Not as much as the weatherheads said it would, but enough to be ironic. 3. I once accidentally ran into a Canadian goose. It tried to fly away before impact, but it was too late. I still remember seeing it roll to the side of the road in my rearview mirror. I still feel guilty about that. 4. Would somebody be a dear and buy me all the Mystery Science Theater 3000 DVDs? Pretty please? 5. One of these days I'm going to articulate the many reasons Arrested Development is one of the greatest TV shows ever, but until then these folks do a heck of a job!(Thanks to X-Ray Spex for the link)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home